Pneumatic Conveying System
The positive pressure dense phase pneumatic conveying system uses compressed air as the conveying medium. In the pipeline,materials are transported in a low speed, sand dune state, fluidization or agglomeration state, which is called positive pressure dense phase pneumatic transportation. Generally, air compressor is used as the air source, and the delivery pressure can be 0.2mpa-0.5mpa according to different working conditions. According to the conveying characteristics, the system can be divided into two modes: positive pressure dense phase eddy current conveying and positive pressure dense phase pulse conveying. The conveying mode of materials in sand dune state or fluidization in the pipeline with low speed is called positive pressure dense phase eddy current conveying; the conveying mode of materials in the pipeline with low speed and agglomeration state is called positive pressure dense phase pulse conveying.
1. The working pressure is high, so it can realize long-distance and high-capacity transportation; the booster can realize ultra long-distance transportation.
2. Due to the low conveying speed of materials, the abrasion of conveying pipes and materials is less.
3. High material gas ratio, low gas consumption and low operation cost.
4. It can transport from single point to multi-point, and is easy to process design.
1. Conveying pressure: 0.2MPa ~ 0.5MPa (determined according to the specific gravity, distance and height of materials)
2. Required air source pressure: not less than 0.45MPa
3. Material gas ratio: 10kg ~ 85kg / kg
4. Conveying speed: initial 0.5m/s to end 12m / S5. Conveying distance: 50m high, 1500m horizontal
Vacuum pneumatic conveying systems are best employed where the product is to be conveyed from several feeding points to one delivery point. Product channelling is extremely simple and dust-free since there is no excess pressure.
Pressure conveying systems are best employed where the product is to be conveyed from one feeding point to several delivery points over long distances. Since the product has to be conveyed against the air pressure, locks or pressure vessels are required. Product delivery is under atmospheric pressure and however simpler.
Feeding and conveying system of a foreign-funded enterprise in Hefei
Additive production line of liang shan zheng da
HAMMTECH intelligent pneumatic conveying system - engineer customer to success